Friday 24 January 2020

All About Me



Hello and welcome to my first ever blog post!

This has been a long-awaited event for me but i finally did it. 

I’m Yasmine. Let me share with you how I started paper crafting. It all began when I was little, watching my mother and admiring anything handmade she and my grandmother got up to.  They engraved this love for handmade things inside me from an early age.  I graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in English Literature.  I then worked until I got married and became pregnant.  Now I have two little monkeys who are quickly becoming as creative as their mummy!

My dream is to design stamps and have a product line in my name showing the most beautiful features of my country.  I hope you find the blog interesting and follow my paper crafting journey…



No comments:

Post a Comment

AECP Family Case Blog Hop

Hello and welcome everyone. You should have arrived here from Michelle Nagy Burnier.  She makes beautiful cards.  Today’s project is inspire...